July Mind/Body Connection Challenge
Asking Ourselves the Tough Questions
Questions will be posted 7 at a time, weekly
1. How do you feel about your body right now – both aesthetically and as a working mechanism?
And here we want your feelings – not intellectualizations!
2. Is there one area of your body that troubles you? Speak about it from a purely feeling perspective. What are the emotions attached to this part of your body? Think abstractly about this and free associate. For example, if your knee bothers you, what does it inhibit you from doing? Are feelings of fear attached to it? Fear of what? If you are really overweight and cannot seem to shed the pounds for your good health, what does the weight protect? What does it represent?
3. Go through all the parts of your body and attach emotions to them.
4. Name the parts of your body that you like and how you feel about each one.
5. Name the parts of your body that you do not like and how you feel about each one.
6. When you have pain in your body what do you usually do about it? How does it affect your day-to-day activities?
7. When you have pain in your body what do you feel about it?
@iwondersisters @trueseedtemp @coyablue